You’re in education, and you’re on Twitter.
Do you use the right tags?
Do you know them all?
Is your hashtag on the list?
The Most Popular Hashtags
- #edchat – Education, worldwide (lots of US teachers). A really useful hashtag if you are interested in tweeting with a wide range of educators worldwide.
- #schools – Massively wide ranging but used far less than #edchat or #ukedchat
- #teaching – This hashtag seems to largely be used for jobseeking, FYI
- #lrnchat – Learning chat
- #TT – Teacher Tuesday where educators suggest others to follow
- #kinderchat – hashtag for discussing kindergarten aged children
- #EdChatIE – The educational hashtag for Ireland for all three levels
- #ukedchat – UK Education
- #ClavEd – The educational hashtag for French Speakers – Wednesdays at 12h(EST) 13h(ATL) 18h(Paris)
- #GlobalEd – Education with a global dimension
Check out the full list