If you’re changing the world in positive ways, I want to help.
Work is a part of what we each do, but it is not who we are. I believe life is best served when balanced with a purpose for the greater good. The beauty is when one’s professional expertise can merge with, lend guidance to, or provide support for a better world on a small or grand scale.
I have been fortunate to have had the time and abilities to help others, lead sustainability efforts, develop community initiatives and be an education advocate.
One of the most transformative projects I am proud to have been a part of, was a decade long leadership position for the development of the community joint-use park space concept within the City of Los Angeles, partnering with the Los Angeles Unified School District and American Youth Soccer Organization. Raising over $1.5 million dollars with numerous partners over a 10 year period, inclusive of countless hours from hundreds of volunteers, transformed a school and community, and culminated in the implementation of one of the first community joint-use park spaces of it’s kind.
A few Highlights
- Community Square featured in front of auditorium.
- Play structure from the Anne & Kirk Douglas Foundation. Over 150 trees planted.
- Selected as the only Community School Park in the 11th district.
- Implemented 8 outdoor learning areas with chess tables.
- Created a school-wide learning garden and composting program.
- Opening of the multi-purpose sports field and running track, now regularly used for soccer and other sports.
- Large scale human chess board donation and creation.
Please view this PDF to learn more about the details of these and other projects.